Sail with us
Join us on our catamaran for holiday or business events
You can join us to experience sailing and enjoying being on the water on our catamaran, whenever you like on our worldtrip! We like to offer everyone the opportunity to relax onboard or learn how to sail or celebrate holiday or have a business event like a managementmeeting, workshop or teambuildingweekend. Whatever you like to do! Together in consultation, we make it happen. We want to make your stay at the catamaran unforgettable!
If you want to swim, learn to sail, paddleboard, read a book, work on your laptop in the morning or have a meeting in the afternoon, listen to your music on the loungedeck: you can choose whatever you want to do. The wind decides where we can go and the rest is up to us: cooking together, going out for dinner, walking on the beach or exploring a little village.
The catamaran can stay at anchor in a beautiful bay or be in a harbor with restaurants and shops. Together we make your time onboard unforgettable!
How does it work to book a stay at the catamaran?
- Check out where we are at this real time location finder of our catamaran.
- Send us a message without any obligation via this contact form to inform us about:
- the dates you like to be on the catamaran
- the location you have in mind
- how many people
- your plan and ideas (holiday, learn to sail, business event)
- We will respond back with the possibilities
- We offer a free meet & greet via MS Teams to discuss the plans further, get to know each other a bit better and talk about practical info you need to know (luggage to bring, food favorites, how does electricity and water work at the catamaran, etc)
- We write you a tailormade offer including the price and send this to you by e-mail and then you can decide to make the reservation.
- The catamaran always comes with us (Gilles and Laura), the first and only owners and skipper of the boat. So you have no worries about navigating, taking care of the boat or sailing: you are our guests! And you can chose per day how involved you want to be in sailing, booking or just relaxing or working.
- The ship has 2 cabins that can be locked and is for a maximum of 2 guests per cabin. Each cabin has a bed for 2 people and a private bathroom and private toilet. There is enough room for your cloths and backpacks, including a wardrobe. The cabin comes with towels and hand-soap. Next to the bed are USB-sockets. There is free wi-fi on board.
- There is a public salon inside with room for 6 people to dine, 2 refrigerators and a freezer. There is a big TV screen to watch TV, Netflix or share your slides, videos, music for a business event. We have a bluetooth stereo system.
- The kitchen has an oven, microwave, airfryer, breadmaker, toaster, dishwasher. The Nescafé Dulce Gusto coffeemaker offers free coffee, cappuccino, espresso, tea in 5 flavors during your stay.
- The cockpit outside offers room for 12 people to sit. During colder evenings we can close the open cockpit with a tent and we have a terrace heater installed as well.
- You can have your cloths washed onboard in our combined wash-dryermachine. We have a steamer to unwrinkled your cloths and 2 hairdryers.
- There are 2 loungedecks outside to relax on the catamaran, for 8 + 2 people
- There is a dingue, 2-person paddleboard, snorkeling gear, a floating island, 2 floating donuts for waterpleasure
- More information about our Lagoon42 catamaran and FAQs about our worldtrip
Gilles and Laura: owners and skipper of the catamaran
- Gilles is the skipper of the boat, he is an experienced catamaran sailor and knows all about navigation, our 4 sails on board, technical details of the solar panels, generator, watermaker, wifi on board.
- Laura is the organizer/deckhand onboard and trainer. She is the director of her training company Expert Trainers has been rewarded Dutch Trainer of the Year 2020. She loves working with groups, cooking, and organizing events or daytrips.
Laura writes a blog about sailing the catamaran every week during their worldtrip.
Holiday - learn to sail
1 Week (7 days)
Cabin Large: € 1.750 pp
Cabin Normal: € 1.500 pp
Weekend (2 days)
Cabin Large: € 700 pp
Cabin Normal: € 650 pp
€ 350 pp
Half a day / Sunsetcruise
€ 175 pp
Excluded: meals/groceries, dieselcosts, transport to and from ship
Included: skipper, deckhand, harborfees, towels, use of the ship public spaces like salon, cockpit, loungedeck, use of public services like washmachine, coffee/tea/water, wifi, watertoys.
Business event min 4 – max 12 people (meeting, workshop, teambuilding) (2 + 2 people can use the cabins, (5 and more: hotels can be booked)
1 Week (7 days)
Cabin Large: € 2.100 pp
Cabin Normal: € 1.950 pp
Weekend (2 days)
Cabin Large: € 800 pp
Cabin Normal: € 750 pp
1 – 4: € 400 pp
5 – 12: € 350 pp
Half a day / Sunset event
1 – 4: € 200 pp
5 – 12: € 175 pp
Excluded: meals/groceries, dieselcosts, transport to and from ship, taxes, trainer
Laura van den Ouden can be hired as trainer/coach/speaker for € 1.500 per day.
Included: skipper, deckhand, harborfees, towels, use of the ship public spaces like salon, cockpit, loungedeck, use of public services like microwave, coffee/tea/water, wifi, watertoys.
Use of TV screen, laptop, flipovers, markers, office supplies like tape, stickynotes, etc
Sail with us!
Send us a message without any obligation to inform us about: the dates you like to be on the catamaran, the location you have in mind, how many people, your plan and ideas (holiday, learn to sail, business event)